View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #25
The Omega Concern
Banned

Alright Fulltoke, here's the full monty (ewww...sorry : P )

During that nights sleep, it wasn't really sleep. I can only describe it this way:

It was incredibly painful for one; it was as if my brain was churning and folding in on itself. I could feel my eyes roll all around and not in sequence with each other. I could feel my eyes do complete 360's in all directions. It was beyond bizarre. I don't know if this was actually occurring, I can only describe the feeling in this way.

Right when I woke up I mentioned this to Monte in some detail. It was just a mentioning of it, I didn't make that big of deal about it other than I should of gotten better sleep. We needed to get back in line for the show to get front row position, we got out of there pretty quick once we got up.

The show happens. Billy's Y2K "I am One" rant triggers me. For the next month I avg. about 2hrs a night until exactly one month later at the in-store where I hand Billy the Hemispheres disc. I get the hacked email the next morning with a jibberish message that had one clear line in english, which was a lyric from the Rush album I handed to him the day before: Dionysus thought me mad!

And that's when I blew the whistle...went to friends, etc. those Priest and others.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 03-11-2017 at 11:36 PM.