View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 03:30 PM   #109
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
Lynch shot this thing like an 18 hour movie and the story's core was, in his words 'Coop's Odyssey back to Twin Peaks'. I don't think he'll be braindead the entire way, he's already showing major signs of improvement and the parroting is slowing down. He probably won't be completely normal until he's back in Twin Peaks though, or faces off with Doppelcoop.

Also glad to have it confirmed that Bob's a resident in Doppelcoop's body. That mirror shift was nice eerie stuff.
yeah. I'm wondering about exactly how this whole possession thing works. Leland did not seem to be a doppelganger, it seemed like Bob was literally manifesting in his body, and it is implied that "consent" has to be given in a way (Leland states he "allowed" Bob to go into him as a child, probably through molestation or rape is my guess). And Laura refused to let Bob inside of her after he vetted her as a child, which is ultimately why he killed her.

So what is happening with Cooper seems to be totally different? I think? His doppelganger is out of the Lodge but also has Bob in him? Maybe doppelgangers from the Black Lodge are like Bob's avatars or something?