View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 10:59 PM   #103
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
what kind of gin are you using? I've got Tanqueray

haha well the last few times I have posted pictures of myself here they have been intentionally ugly/douchey, but thanks. I never used the internet to get in touch with women when I was a teen. I was painfully shy and my social anxiety prevented me from approaching girls at all until they just sort of started coming to me, and that kept me spoken for by various people for the better part of the last ten years. But yeah I may go ahead and get on some dating sites. honestly I don't know if I can be in a relationship right now, but I would like to start dating/hopefully break my sexual dry spell at some point. Tinder is pretty addictive and I both love and hate it. It's a really interesting and evil social experiment and it has made me uncomfortably aware of the way I judge women. I've gotten a decent number of matches but then I'm just not sure what to say, can't seem to keep the conversation going.
I'm not sure what Tinder is (never used it) but with POF women do write ups about their interests and what not... So taking a common ground is always a good ice-breaker... It's a little different than Nexopia was though... Teenage girls would list all their favorite bands and you could just chime in "Oh sweet! You like the Pumpkins!? SD rocks!" or some bullshit like that and the ice would be broke.

I think if you have social anxiety that a platform like this might be more comfortable for you.