Thread: TRUMP
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #113
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
Now he's wasting his life supporting bigots and fascists because he thinks that those stupid fucks will somehow welcome him and validate him as something more than a weak minded fool.

That's how Hitler build his Nazi party. They flattered and rewarded stupid people who felt left out. Most Nazi officials were, prior to the Nazi regime, losers. They were people that nobody in their right mind would have trusted to run anything. That's how fascists get followers. They make dumb people feel like they're not dumb people. And then they get those dumb people to do their dirty work and hurt others.
Why do you always come back to Hilter and all this nonsense? It's unsubstantiated fake news drivel. I know we don't get along all that well, but I at least know you're bright enough to live a successful personal life. How are you falling for this crud hook line and sinker?

Hillary Clinton lost... Get over it already.

Why is it that all these democrats had such a cult-like devotion to Hillary Clinton? I mean if Tim Kaine was the nominee I don't think these liberals would be as butt-hurt.