View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 02:13 AM   #17
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post

Yeah plenty local acts lack computer skilled members but will at least know how to attach an MP3 to your email address, swoosh, then it's all yours to seed on pirate bays
One night, I was at the bus stop with this dude who had a guitar, and I asked him about it and he said he was from out of town and heading to play a show. We got to talking about music and stuff and I asked him if he has any music on him to sell so that I can check his stuff out. The dude seemed really surprised and stoked and was like, "wow, I haven't even started playing yet, and I've already made a sale." He even told me to feel free to seed it and spread it around.

Never did get around to doing that. Maybe I will, as it's a nice little acoustic EP. I've also thought about seeding some other local bands I like, but just uploading a few songs and then including a link to their Bandcamps for people who want to buy the full albums. Then I realized how dumb and pointless that was because I might as well just pass around the Bandcamp link in the first place because people will check out the songs before they decide to buy, anyway.