View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 04:34 AM   #172
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Ativan/Lorazepam eh? A sedative used for anxiety in some cases, but mainly for helping with seizures in epileptics. Something about that doesn't seem congruent.

Side effects:

Can cause paranoid or suicidal ideation and impair memory, judgment, and coordination.

I guess it impaired all but his coordination? messssed up man...stay away from the psychotropics at all costs.
you have no idea what you're talking about, as usual. lorazepam is commonly prescribed for anxiety and sleep and most of the benzos are used in the same way and also for epilepsy. in other words, it is congruent and they mostly all work like that (medium and long acting benzos do, anyway)

and if a regular user like he apparently was were to experience those effects acutely he probably took much more than prescribed and probably his coordination was impaired but hanging yourself with a belt doesn't require many fine motor movements

my thoughts are giving former addicts benzos is dangerous in many cases, because they are intoxicating and can lead to addiction themselves and this is not uncommon. however, some people can take them responsibly even with an addiction history. i couldn't. lorazepam is not as intoxicating as say xanax in the same doses but all you need to do is take more

Last edited by reprise85 : 05-20-2017 at 04:40 AM.