View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 01:58 PM   #103
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Talking ADVENTIST SEX SCENE (lolololol)

Taking his left hand, she placed it in the middle of her chest. He could feel the softness of her breasts on either side of his hand. He moved his hand up to her chin and tipped it to kiss her. When she reached up and took his hand again, he said, "Let's talk before we go any further."
Anna let go of his hand and slid over a couple of inches on the bed. "You know how to spoil the mood, don't you?” she said with a touch of bitterness.
"I'm sorry. I just need to talk about what's going on. This is a big step." he said hesitantly.
"Is it?"
"For me it is."
Anna looked at him carefully. "You've never done this before?"
Reluctantly, Chris said, "No I haven't. I know I'm probably the only twenty-seven-year-old guy in America who is still a virgin, but there it is."
"I thought you told me you weren't a monk."
"I did. I'm not a monk, but I am a virgin." Chris could feel his face getting warm. This wasn’t exactly how he’d imagined having this conversation.
"Is that by choice or circumstance?"
"Probably both."
"I don't consider this casual sex. We do love each other, don't we?" Chris could hear pain and confusion in Anna’s voice.
"Yes."
"Do you find me attractive? Sexually, I mean."
"Of course. Believe me, this is something I would enjoy very much. Saying what I did a minute ago was one of the hardest things I've done."
"So what's the problem?"
"Well, first off I have no protection. I've never bought a condom. And I'm not sure if you are on the pill."
"You could have asked,” Anna said with a touch of anger entering her voice.
"But it's more than that. I just have this thing about waiting."
"You mean until you're married."
Now Chris was getting upset. "Yeah. I know most people don't feel that way. Even some Christians. It's something I feel strongly about. I want to know that I've saved myself for my wife, and that she is the only one I have been intimate with."
"You realize your wife might not have taken the same high ground."
"I know that. And I know this is hard to believe, but I accept the fact that she may not be a virgin. In fact, I realize that's not likely."
Anna stood up. "You have put me in a very awkward position. I feel like a fool." She moved further from the bed. In the dark, Chris could not see the expression on her face but knew she was very hurt and probably humiliated.
"I'm really sorry I let things progress this far without saying something,” he said, wishing he could erase the last couple minutes. “It just didn't seem right before."
"I think you need to go now." Chris sensed she was crying. It felt like two hands were wringing every drop of emotion out of his heart.
Chris stood. "I know I can’t say anything that will change the way you're feeling right now. But let me say two things."
Anna stood silent in the darkness.
"First of all, it kills me that I have hurt you. I love you, respect you, and feel terrible that this has happened. Second, there is nothing that I could imagine being more wonderful than making love to you. It's just that I feel very strongly that sex can really cloud my judgment and complicate our relationship."
Chris paused to let Anna respond. When she didn't, he said, "Someone I really respected said sex is like kettle drums in an orchestra—beautiful, but they can drown out the rest of the music." Anna sniffed, and Chris forged ahead. "I really believe sex is so important that it has to come at the right time. I don't expect anyone else to think that way. And I respect the fact that it may mean something special but very different to you. I'm sorry."
Again, she was silent. He waited for a minute before deciding it was best to leave. Before he walked out of the door, he said, "I can leave in the morning if you want."
With that he stepped into the hall, closing the door behind him.