View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 10:30 AM   #196
VoxUpDoc
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
Another tattooed philosophy lesson:
williampcorgan
Those that want to stay in the dream, dystopic and frightening, and trusting others to translate it's harm and godlessness, simply will. No matter how many bells are rung. For their comfort is in their slumber, and they do not wish to be woken.
And I confess, there was a time where I thought I had the responsibility to ring those same alarms. But this, too, was a misunderstanding I'd held; of Love, of responsibility, and of a deeper affection for *all* humankind. For how can you believe you are a child of God, and do nothing?
So to trust in Spirit requires an incredible leap of faith, and since I have taken that step a few years back I live in a different dream, one where I am awake but still dreaming, knowing that I am both in the illusion as well as gentle observer of it.
Generally, I assume that those who can hear such a tune are awake, too, and navigating their own maze. But this does not mean I am unconscious of how such gnosis, or mysticism plays to a crowd that just can't hear; and that of a truth I don't claim possession, or even authorship of. For how could a true-true message, as true as truth can be, come from someone so flawed as I?
So... bullshit mysticism and spirituality designed to appeal to a certain audience too stupid to understand how empty his words are. Uses the same psychological rhetoric as Jones on Infowars actually, flattering those who subscribe to his bullshit as somehow being awake, understanding truth, above the slumbering crowd.

C. U. N. T.