View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 05:55 AM   #62
VoxUpDoc
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoergosum View Post
...even in the introduction they already try to go with the guilt by association tactic.

This is the first subliminal message to their liberal readers >>> Billy is bad!!!
You don’t think Corgan going on Infowars is one of his more noteworthy decisions over the last few years?

Quote:
Here they are at it again...subtly telling their readers 'remember what we told you about Billy in the introduction? Don't forget about it! He's guilty! He got interviewed by Alex Jones! And Billy is also a conspiracy theorist!'.
They’re catching their readers up on what Bill has been up to over the last decade. I see no factual innacuracies. That is his reputation and it has affected the band’s legacy. Look no further than Netphoria for evidence of that. If you read that as “left wing liberal media agenda” then I believe you’ve been triggered, snowflake.

Quote:
In the end of the article they are going full throttle...the readers mustn't forget what we told them in the introduction and the middle of the interview!!!

Guilt by association is activated to the max. We can't allow anyone having a different opinion, can we?

They hate any musician who's not a liberal. Who gives a shit who he voted for or who he supports? 62,984,825 people voted for Trump. Stop trying to make it controversial to support the President of the USA.
Again, all facts. The President of the USA is a piece of shit. Sorry if that’s bad PR for Bill. Consumers have a right to choose who they give their money to. I’m sure those Trump-supporters will bail him out of the little hole he got into with his wrestling business. And if they don’t then looks like Mr. MusicBiz backed the wrong horse.

Quote:
Again...they just can't allow a musician to not have liberal views.
"defied any opportunity to coddle conflicted fans"???...who cares about some conflicted pussies who need a safe space?
They just can't STFU about politics. They could have used that space to ask interesting questions related to music.
The article is right. The tour isn’t selling well.
And what interesting questions could they ask about his music over the last 20 years? Nobody knows it. Nobody bought it. I liked Ogilala, I like some of his stuff, but the Pumpkins have been irrelevant for decades, and this poorly-handled reunion and Corgan’s treatment of D’arcy (& Nicole, Sweeney etc.) are more evidence of Corgan’s megalomania and general cuntery.

Sorry if the truth doesn’t translate well to ticket sales.

Perhaps you’re the one who needs a safe space.

Edit: I actually quite enjoy Billy being the heel sometimes, the drama and his ridiculous antics. I can separate it from the music and I’m sure others do too. But he only has himself to blame for the current trajectory of his career.

Last edited by VoxUpDoc : 03-23-2018 at 06:06 AM.