View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 01:51 AM   #43
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscured01 View Post
I like Granbury, but the drivers are ridiculous driving under the speed limit down 377. Drives me crazy. We moved my mom to a memory care center there because it's several thousand a month cheaper than in Fort Worth. I got hired in the district this year, as I can check in on her frequently. Way more so than when I was teaching in s. FtW.
Plus they have a new HEB. And I'm all about shopping at HEB.

What's in Chicago?
What's with moving to Chicago? There's been several people from here moving there, right? Or am I misremembering?
Living in Chicago feels so dumb cause of netphoria and all that but whatever. Who else lives out here? I see Mark on occasion and he's a cool dude and I like him. Geo moved here before I did in 2009 maybe? and moved to Oregon a few years back. Our friend Deborah from high school (middle school for Geo) moved here in 2003 to attend DePaul and has been here since.

Tim moved here from New York in 2011 for work and I came the next month. I don't think we'll stay here for good, but this city is great for us at the moment; we're finally hitting a stride and are actually a hosting our first big thanksgiving to-do this month .

I hate the winters so much, though. So so so so so so so much.

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 11-11-2017 at 02:12 AM.