View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #134
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestials View Post
I heard back from Nicole. She said that the band has been "rehearsing like mad and changing songs and learning songs, etc." the past few days. A small tidbit :P

Her e-mail addressed a lot of issues and it gives me a lot of think about. I can share a few things, and maybe we can determine together what is the best path to take.

Firstly, she said that "My only intention was to reinstate my beliefs, and to make it clear that just because we have a guy reporting news for us doesn't mean that we support his beliefs. I also wanted it to be known that as much as I stand up for LGBT rights, my stance is the same in regards to freedom of speech."

More importantly, she said "I need you to know that NOBODY in the band thinks of Monte as our representative. It sucks that the fan community sees it that way." She said that she is more than willing to send me tour and studio exclusives once they start recording - that I just have to ask for the kind of stuff that fans would like to see from the band.

Obviously there are not many people that are in my position in the community right now, and I've always tried to make things right. If the majority of you think that this might be a good way to restore some hope and improve the morale in the community, then I will definitely consider being that alternative voice through my site.