View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 08:55 PM   #7
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i'm happy he's letting is hypocrisy flag shine
Yeah... It's funny to think about... just 10 years or 11 years ago I was all excited that the band was back and at that time I really did look at Billy Corgan as this passionate artist with all this integrity... When I saw him live and he was ranting and raving about never selling out I was screaming and applauding and actually believed in the guy. At this point now he's went back on evvvvverrrrrrrytthingggg...

The thing is that I wasn't really as hardcore of a fan until like 2005 so I was unaware about a lot of the stuff that everyone here already knew in their hearts about the guy.

At the same time I was actually really excited to hear about a reunion and a tour. But I suppose that's more of a commentary on just how far the music and touring quality had fallen in just those 10 years alone. Trying to financially plan an outing to a stop on the tour is turning out to be a major headache. No way in a million years did I think Smashing Pumpkins would play to a SEATED floor area with tickets that cost thatttttttttt much. Lol I mean fuck... It's all been a bit of a bummer concerning the excitement of the fanboy still left in me. Typical life of a fan of Billy Corgan I guess.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 03-01-2018 at 09:06 PM.