View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 12:44 PM   #1749
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

last night I had fun all by my lonesome. went into DC and saw Wye Oak at 9:30 Club. Because I like to live dangerously I parked about a mile away and smoked a fat bowl while taking the back alleys to the club and when I got there I proceeded to gulp down two beers and rush the merch table. Limited edition multicolor vinyl and t-shirt, baby. After the show I hiked on back to the car and smoked another bowl and then proceeded to take a wrong turn and next thing I knew I was high as fuck on the national mall at night, and it was really beautiful! The weather was clear with temps in the 70s, and there were a bunch of stars out. So I walked around for a little bit and looked at the monuments in the dark. When I got home I forgot that my future stepsisters were staying here and I was slightly peeved because they had kind of invaded my downstairs apartment, but they brought out the wine and I brought out the weeds and soon everything was good. This morning I dragged myself out of bed to go to the farmer's market across the street because I wanted a lovely loaf of sourdough, and I wound up buying way too much shit