View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 02:08 PM   #70
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
it must be the left wing's fault that you guys can't win seats since you've never listened to us and ridicule what used to be new deal & great society ideas because the party was hijacked by neoliberal shitclowns named bill & hillary clinton

the party doesn't support single payer, it doesn't support free college, it doesn't support $15 minimum wage, it dances around any social policy as if it can't fundamentally endorse gay marriage or black lives matter, it continuously holds us hostage over supreme court nominations & horror stories of repeals of roe v. wade, but it doesn't have any concrete policy that helps people. the fact that nobody understands obamacare? thats the party's fault. thats' obama's fault. its not the "stupid bumpkins" that you continually denegrate because you're a mediocre white man from a small town & it makes you feel big.

you throw your money into a black hole, this party fucking sucks. and so do you, dude.
Holding us hostage is a good way of putting it

Derrick Jensen wrote something after the election describing the democrat's employing a "good cop" routine and that rings true for me as well. Democrats have been banking so long on offering little more than a self righteous thrill: "pssst hey we're eagerly colluding in the systematic rape/destruction of planet earth and its most vulnerable populations BUT HEY at least if u join us it means you're not an ugly uneducated racist from the sticks, rite?!"

I mean I hate hate hated to see a sexist, dangerous, meanspirited bully like trump win but at the same time it's, to borrow your phrase, what we kinda actually truly deserve at this point