View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 12:51 AM   #40
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
I never would have guessed that Billy Corgan possessed the technical know-how necessary to crack a Hotmail account, for example.

Through the eyes of Ruby, indeed.

Neither would I. There was always the sense he wasn't working alone and I don't mean the band.

Please don't overlook my fast friendship at the time with Travis Westover. He gave Billy a letter with his phone number from that show and then Billy came over to talk to him and other friends who chased down the band at SFO that night after the show.

One of Billy's "people", as Travis called it, called him at his house and it was a woman and they had a rather cryptic conversation. He knew it was connected to Billy because she referenced specific things in the letter he wrote to him. I could go into some detail on that, but I lost touch with Travis long ago and he certainly could give a more direct account. She kept asking him what he meant by "getting in touch" with Billy and he was just stumped on how to answer. He was a St. Patty's b-day as well don't forget and he was just floored from the call.

We were in touch on a daily basis from the Edge show to the in-store and he called me right after the phone call was over. For me that was a direct sign some hinky shit was going down. No crazy covert tech involved, but a fairly straight forward breaking of the 4th wall, as it were.