View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 03:59 AM   #1
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

Default Billy Corgan: Netphoria is "bullshit"

So I went to the show tonight and it rocked.. blah blah blah

The interesting part was afterwards. I went outside and saw a couple of vans coned off. I wasn't above hanging out so I did. A goateed fella came out (band bodyguard) and said the band would be out and requested we stand on the other side of the street and not "rush them." NO AUTOGRAPHS, NO SHAKING HANDS ( I understand that, getting sick would ruin the rest of the residencies and shaking hands is the worst thing you can do) The crowd of 50 or so including me hung out to see what would happen.

Jeff came out first and nodded to the fans before getting into a jeep and driving off. Ginger came out next and was really cool and gracious. I asked her what she though of netphoria and she said she heard it was "scary." She is a midget and super hot in real life. A really cool girl. The keyboard player garnered minimal attention but seemed nice.

Next Jimmy came out and nodded to the fans but didn't come over.

So, Billy comes out next and saunters over to the crowd. He walks right up on me and I couldn't help but ask "So Billy, what do you think of netphoria?" His response: "*snarl* I don't read that bullshit"

Godddamn. Seems Billy knows what kind of hatred goes on around here. Several people were filming but the only name I got was "Jimmypop97." he said he was going to post it on youtube. It felt funny being talked down to and verbally dissed by a childhood hero but I was glad to represent Netphoria. Hopefully this tape emerges as it could netphoria gold and indisputable proof of what Billy thinks about this place.

Was anyone else there for this?