View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 11:27 PM   #171
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
Sorry to hear about this reprise. None of us have perfect parents but regardless of foolishness and other foibles, nobody deserves an end like this and it must be hard for you to watch him sink towards it.
I called him a couple of times today and he didn't answer, I am assuming he is very sick to not even call me back. He wasn't even answering for his wife, she had to call the hospital to see what was going on.

According to her, they are continuing the same treatment plan and he is still doing pretty much the same. She hadn't been able to talk to his doctor the last time I spoke to her; I said "well I am sure they are very busy" (leaving out the parts I wanted to say about it being because of people like her) and she said "well the way I see it that's not my problem" (meaning the doctor should find time to talk to her no matter what and she doesn't care why he hadn't gotten back to her yet). Like sorry lady he's literally saving people's lives, talking to family isn't his biggest concern when one out of every 1335 people living in FL is in the hospital because of COVID.

Isn't that an insane stat?

Anyway, he definitely could have died yesterday and that could happen again at any time, but as of right now I'm not sure if he's considered stable or not or if they are still recommending intubation.