View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 02:05 AM   #163
Gooch
Apocalyptic Poster

Dont you people realize?!? These leaks fuck up B0llies plans to sell vintage postcards, tea, and random flea market trinkets. That's why he is so pissed. The band was just a means to an end. It allowed him to get to this point in his life, where he can freely play with cats and drink exotic tea all day while filming a documentary on back country America while his newborn sits at home all alone crying all night long, while his baby mama wonders where he is. Now you people are forcing some of his old music back to the forefront. Forcing SP back in the limelight. He doesn't want that because it will incite people to want his music, and NOT his postcards! Rock and roll HOF? Fuck that! Postcard HOF. I for one see WPC first and foremost as a flea market trinket connoisseur who just happened to have played in some band back in the day. The revolution will indeed be televised, and it will be about postcards, teabags and monthly bingo nights. NOT music. Fuck music. Seriously, who the fuck logs on to netphoria to see if there are any new album rumours, leaked demos or upcoming tour dates? It is THE hub for the latest postcard discussions, tea flavors and coffee mug designs. It's people and their cars. Not people and their guitars. Wtf people! I don't want more music leaks! I want postcards! These leaks are a direct threat against BCs burgeoning postcard empire! That's it. Stop the leaks - save the postcards!!! He's been searching for 10 years to figure out the best business model to release his old music - when he realized, " fuck this - easy money is in vintage postcards and tea bags". Now these leaks come out , a direct attack against his vintage trinket empire. I have it on good authority that you know what was next from WPC?? Postage Stamps! Vintage postage stamp images on a website, "people and their letters"! And now forgetabboutit! You people fucked that up! There were so many other things B0lly was going to announce, start and not finish. But now that ship has sailed. It's over. I hope you're happy. . . . . .