View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 10:33 PM   #1311
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
I'd have to really think about it. If I were to do it, I wouldn't want her to be doing it coming from a place of just wanting to get revenge on Billy (and James as well). I'd want it to actually be her life story, with the good and bad of Billy rather than something focusing on solely the negatives because she's pissed off at him right now.

Something like the interview we did to me was a snapshot of how she was feeling at that moment about the reunion falling apart (same with other recent articles), which works for an interview when a timely thing like that is happening, but a book should really be the whole story. Something just focusing on her current emotion about the Pumpkins might sell some more books, but I'd want the real deal. I'd also want it to be something she wanted to do and felt good about doing. If dwelling on the past wouldn't be healthy for her mind, I would not want to do it.

We'll see, I'd really like to do some cool stuff for her for her 50th birthday, may it just be a nice article about her accomplishments to send to her or something else with her that focuses on some positive feelings she has about her love of music and doesn't even talk about Billy.
That would be awesome. Would be bound to be a big seller too since there isn't any other Smashing Pumpkins books out there. I agree about her doing it for the right reasons.

Awesome idea for her 50th. I don't think she gets enough credit for what she's done in the band, so a piece like that would really hit the spot.