View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 11:15 PM   #229
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
yeah I'm 27. This woman was only 21. I just will never understand the way people act when they are interacting with potential romantic interests. If she wasn't interested in going out why didn't she just say that? If she was and then changed her mind, why didn't she just tell me honestly instead of randomly ghosting me? I know this kind of thing is super common and not exclusively a problem with me or something, I just don't get it and it is discouraging.

We weren't even explicitly going out on "a date" I don't think, we had mostly been talking about how we didn't know anyone around here and it would be cool to meet new people, which makes it even more confusing, like maybe I did do something? Why wouldn't she at least want to meet me in person?
Yeah, that's weird. I can understand when women don't want to explicitly reject men in person and will give them fake numbers and stuff because they are concerned about their safety and never know when some dude will violently freak out on them because he feels entitled can't take rejection. But seeing as this was over the internet behind a computer screen and you presumably had no information with which you could track her down and sever her toes, it seems like she could had just said she changed her mind if she felt that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
this is now a thread for dating problems
Or a thread about talking about how you ordered yourself a 1lb cake for no reason.

I did it again.