View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 03:10 AM   #25
Karl Connor
ADMlNISTRATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.
Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.
Guy didn't do anything annoying at all. I think this board has just sunk to unprecedented levels of awfulness that its hard to sort out all the Katy Lieds and rarelys and other 16 year old idiots who come here that we kind of just see them all the same. Well I can sure foxtrot wasn't any of those types. The mods here especially the new ones get bored at the awfulness of this forum that they'll dig for the shittiest reasons to close and delete a thread or ban someone. This cycle of idiocy will continue as the board gets progressively shittier and shittier.