View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 05:54 AM   #22
CrabbMan
Amish Hoe Fighter

So what I envisioned the purpose of the these torrents to be, and chime in if you think it should be different, is to have a single collection of all the significant Smashing Pumpkins recordings that cannot be hosted on archive.org, what.cd, or Zomb.

I suppose for the most part they will be torrents of full demos or studio sessions. But what about live shows that are for the most part listed on archive.org or Zomb, but have a missing track here or there because they were on an official release? Should we have torrents for each of these shows, or just a torrent or two dedicated to all the one-off songs that are part of some official release and aren't allowed on Zomb or archive.org. Honestly, I don't mind recreating some of the torrents from what.cd, but just the rare stuff, not the general releases. I actually don't know what's on what.cd specifically [since I lost my membership due to giving an invitation to an asswipe]. But the idea is to make these open and available torrents to anyone who is hardcore into the Pumpkins.

Now, assuming that you can have multiple torrents pointing to the
Things I'm wondering:
*How do we want to name & tag files, and how strict should this be?
*If a recording is already on Zomb or what, can we re-******* the same files on a different torrent without complication?

ah dammit there was more i was gonna try to say but i'm too drunk and it's too late.

My md5 list: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...1/sp.demos.md5