View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 12:52 PM   #43
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
For my entire life, I've left bananas unprotected. Sitting on the kitchen counter like a toddler in the middle of the freeway. Of course I worried about them. How would the delicate peel shield these wonderful treats from the unpredictable mayhem of my kitchen? Hundreds of times I have taken a banana with me without so much as a paper bag to defend it. Actually, It was normal for people of my generation to even drive with a banana riding shotgun, unbuckled. I cringe when I think about it. Since buying the banana bunker (yellow of course, holla!) I transport bananas with reckless abandon. I throw my bunkered bananas at co-workers, neighborhood kids and passing cars. Everything I always wanted to do with a banana, but feared for the bananas integrity, I am able to do now. I think everybody should have one. Mother's Day shopping just got a heck of a lot easier! Thank you, Banana Bunker!