View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 04:26 AM   #204
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post

Stardew Valley - holy F it’s addictive. Everyone is my boy/girlfriend but I don’t know how I’ll ever reach the bottom of skull mines without an elevator. Sick of my million cows/chickens, every day i consider selling them but for some reason keep allowing them to eat up half my life. I do enjoy my dirty disgusting pig. Mmmm plus the music, still. An astonishing achievement of a passion project of a game. Will probably play for the rest of my life 10/10
ahaha, give me some hardcore dating tips, please, it's starting to screw up my schedule, at 4 you have to be at one date, and at 8 at the other on the same day!
also loved going to a ballgame with one of my bfs, and the other was sitting right behind us.
it's tiresome but I can't ditch them all just yet, I need that arrogant douche of Elliot to be my boyfriend, then I collected every single available and can get off the valley meat market.

started playing a month ago, and oh yes, this is addictive. and fuck the chickens, I am selling them the second they have the highest (heart) value and see ya, little shitters, nobody needs that much mayo. dragons, too, they are so tiny I don't want to look for them in the tall grass just so I can pet their worthless behind. pigs are at least so fat that there is no chance you miss them!

no clue about skull cavern, either, with a lot of doping I at least survive now, but all the way down? no way.