View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 02:26 PM   #192
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Skyrim did that thing it does again where it sucks me in and all i can think about is when will i get some more iron ores so I can blacksmith iron ingots so I can craft a treasure chest to go under the saber tooth tiger face that’s on the wall of my house over the lake......hours and hours go by and I can’t quit, just gotta find those ores

So far homesteading and hiking are my favorites, haven’t gotten involved in too much violence. Although I shouted at a wealthy dude in Riverwood who was rude to me (the Dragonborn shout where you go BOOF and a whoosh of magical air comes out of your...I think, your head, and knocks everyone back) and he got pist and pulled a knife, upon which my hot-headed follower, Rayya of the twin scimitars, swiftly murdered him

Went outside and got swarmed by the townspeople who were upset with me for letting Rayya murder the dude, and then I watched, in considerable embarrassment, as Rayya mercilessly saughtered every last adult in the town except for the town drunk and a merchant we’ve done a lot of business with

So then the town children were all sad because their parents’ bloody bodies were strewn thru the streets, so I adopted the nice one. The rude kid can get fucked, but the nice one lives with me now. She doesn’t even miss her parents, although I impose harsh discipline, seeing as she’s not my biological or anything