View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 11:05 PM   #181
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Glad ppl are still playing games, keep it up, we have to play more games everyone, it is good and it helps. Personally I’m playing these on switch:

Breath of the wild - 150 hours and it’s time to wrap up some beasts and go see Gannon. Still finding delights and occasional challenges (neat, rare trick of not permitting one to feel too overpowered after this long in an rpg) but the sparse piano soundtrack (which infuriatingly still cannot be muted) and battle music has begun to grate and sadly ruin the fun of my explorations, so...oh well, it’s been strange/beautiful and as good as everyone said and I can honestly declare not one bit of it ever sucked imo 10/10

Stardew Valley - holy F it’s addictive. Everyone is my boy/girlfriend but I don’t know how I’ll ever reach the bottom of skull mines without an elevator. Sick of my million cows/chickens, every day i consider selling them but for some reason keep allowing them to eat up half my life. I do enjoy my dirty disgusting pig. Mmmm plus the music, still. An astonishing achievement of a passion project of a game. Will probably play for the rest of my life 10/10

Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero - Supermetroid style supersmooth platform adventure with absolute bitchin music and bright visuals. Whip fools with your purple hair, F yeah! Some gratuitous fan service that occasionally makes me feel weird conflicting stirrings in my beavescrote/morals but not so overdone as to ruin the fun vibe. 7/10

Escapists 2 - I Fucken hate this game it’s not what I thought it would be at all. It’s all rummaging in desks and inscrutable crafting. Not easy to get into for me. Loads forever. Musics ok but gets old. Nothing about it or its multiple systems is deep except the incredibly deep and intimidating crafting. Unbalanced. Unfun. Would return if I could, worst $20 I’ve spent on eshop 3/10