View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:46 AM   #25
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
you know, I kind of stopped caring for NIN since they released With Teeth but I rejoined the bandwagon since Not The Actual Facts and I'm not sure those two last EP's are actually better than the stuff he put out before.

what I'm saying, and you listen now and listen good, yes you are in fact completely right but I like them again but what I'm trying to say here is, I'm not sure if those ep's are actually better than anything since with teeth but what I am really getting at, is
I'm going to have to agree to agree here. I love The Fragile but stopped following after With Teeth. The 2 recent Extended Plays brought me back in. Then I discovered Still (Halo 17b) and was pissed I missed it the first time around. THEN I started to get into the soundtracks/scores Trent and Atticus have done and went back to listen to the Ghosts material for the first time. What I'm trying to say here is that after NIN being one of my favorite bands from 93-2000 I became an untroo fan.

The Vietnam War Original Score is well worth checking out as is The Fragile: Deviations 1. Also: http://www.nin.wiki/Soundtracks