View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 09:45 PM   #159
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

apparently the tea party republicans never happened in pootsland, but i'm not sure what moral high ground he's trying to take here since conservativism is about keeping things the same if not status quo ante so there's really nothing to protest when you think that way & this country was founded on demonstration like the boston tea party & its specifically protected by the first amendment that he thinks is so important but hasn't looked at the specific wording since he briefly glazed over it in high school civics.

poots, people attack you because you suck & are a bad person & are selfish & cruel & lack basic empathy thats why you're here on netphoria trying to troll people about trump with vague south park libertard nihilist asshole politics instead of having a life

i'm aware that i have severe bipolar disorder & i'm on netphoria too but that's not really a trump card for you dude, see I have pretty keen self awareness but you seem to think very highly of yourself which is at odds with your reality, so you come here & act like a dick in a place where nobody likes you. i guess its the only attention you know how to reliably get.

Sad!