Thread: New Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 07:26 PM   #212
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
so I had everything in my car inspected and there is nothing at all wrong with it. the guy laughed when I told him the dude told me I needed a new radiator. the only thing wrong is the AC and they put the dye in to check out where it's leaking. because i had a service done all of the $ for inspection went to that instead and I owe nothing. once we know where it's leaking there will be another repair of course but basically i paid for the dye and a/c recharge and peace of mind for $122

i'm fucking mad at tire kingdom, fuck them. i sent a message to corporate on facebook. nothing will happen but i hope somehow they get in trouble. oh btw the only fluid not completely full is the fucking brake fluid. the thing they just repaired 3 days ago.
I can be a vindictive son of a bitch when it comes to people trying to rip me off or coerce me into shit, but I would go back to Liar Kingdom and light them up. They told you a blatant falsehood to squeeze money from you and charged you to fix something they did not fix? Sounds like a free oil change is in order unless they want some negative yelp publicity and or a complaint filed to your local version of better business bureau.

This is normal operating procedure for 90% of places that work on cars. Nothing will happen to anyone involved, but they might throw you a discount or something free. The fact that you did your research and called them out already sets you apart from most other vehicle owners.