View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 11:19 AM   #235
Spaldz
Apocalyptic Poster

Because I know some of you folk love 2018 shows so much

Smashing Pumpkins 2018-07-12 Gila River Arena, Glendale, Arizona, US (Multicam Edit)

https://youtu.be/zGFKwgwJr5I

Quote:
The Smashing Pumpkins
Live at the Gila River Arena, Glendale, AZ, US
2018-07-12

Video Lineage: Various Youtube Sources -> youtube-dl-> Adobe Premiere Pro -> .mp4
Audio Lineage: Schoeps MK41's > Tinybox > Sony PCM-M10 24/48

Set:
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
Disarm
Rocket
*Siva
Rhinoceros
Space Oddity [Bowie]
Drown
Zero
The Everlasting Gaze
Stand Inside Your Love
Thirty-three
Eye
Soma
Blew Away
*For Martha
*To Sheila
Mayonaise
Porcelina of the Vast Oceans
Landslide [Nicks]
Tonight, Tonight
Stairway to Heaven [Led Zeppelin]
Cherub Rock
Ava Adore
**Try, Try, Try
The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
Hummer
Today
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Muzzle

Encore
Solara
Baby Mine [Noyes]

Show Notes:
- Opening night of the 2018 Smashing Pumpkins Tour
- Live debuts of Stairway to Heaven and Baby Mine
- First performance of Blew Away since 2000-07-04
- First performance of The Beginning is the End is the Beginning since 2012-06-29

Video Notes:
- This is a mix of available video footage shot by various audience members of the first show of the 2018 Smashing Pumpkins tour. Audio is really good and alot of high quality footage throughout (apart from the last song 'Baby Mine' where the only available source seems to be filming on a phone from the early 2000s!)
- Footage synced with audience audio recording (Schoeps MK41's > Tinybox > Sony PCM-M10 24/48) - https://archive.org/details/tsp2018-07-12.mk41.flac16)
- Minor cuts between songs where no video footage exists for an extended period. In certain places i've left it as audio only where only a few seconds of video footage is missing. I've left in the ~45 seconds of audio only where James' banters with the crowd between Stand Inside Your Love and Thirty Three.
- Thankyou to amoergosum3 who had already created multi-cam videos of the following songs - Soma, The Everlasting Gaze and Cherub Rock. Saved me some work!
- Only single video camera footage available or used for the following songs: Siva, For Martha, To Sheila, Baby Mine
* Only partial footage available for the following songs: Siva (~1 minute missing at the end of the song), For Martha (~3 minutes missing), To Sheila (~4 minutes missing)
** No video footage of Try, Try, Try. If you have a recording please share it!

- Multi-cam video created by Spaldz. Thankyou to all the original recorders who attended the show

If you have any uncirculated footage or shows of the Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan or Zwan then get in touch (spaldzandthecats @ hotmail dot com)