Spaldz
Apocalyptic Poster

Smashing Pumpkins 2015-07-13 Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, Colorado, US

https://youtu.be/1cTB2NAxoRE

Quote:
The Smashing Pumpkins
Live at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO, US
2015-07-13

Lineage: Various Youtube Sources -> youtube-dl-> Adobe Premiere Pro / Adobe Audition (Editing) -> .mp4

Set:

Cherub Rock
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Tonight, Tonight
*Ava Adore
Drum + Fife
**One and All (We Are)
*The Everlasting Gaze
Zero
**The Crying Tree of Mercury
Mayonaise
Disarm
Landslide [Nicks]
Run2Me
Thru the Eyes of Ruby
Stand Inside Your Love
United States

Encore:

Today

Notes:
- This is a mix of known video footage with the aim of archiving a piece of Smashing Pumpkins history. Plus, piecing it all together gave me something to do. Hopefully others enjoy it as well!
- No single audience audio recording exists of the show (FLAC/SHN). Therefore audio is selected from the video sources available. I've tried to pick what's best from a mix perspective. It's a pretty windy show as well based on the venue which you can hear at certain points. Billy does experience some technical issues during the show such as before Disarm based on the bad weather.
- Slight drop in audio quality based on audio available for Bullet with Butterfly Wings, Drum + Fife and Thru The Eyes of Ruby
- For Mayonaise and Disarm the audio is switched half way through to a more 'windy' source as the first audio sources only recorded the first half of the song.
- For Mayonaise, 1979, Run2Me and Thru The Eyes of Ruby, the sources filmed from quite far back
- Narrower camera view used for the banter before Disarm as this was the only source available. Audio switched towards end of song as the original recorder didn't record the entire song
- Only single video camera footage available for the following songs: Drum + Fife, The Everlasting Gaze, Landslide, Run2me, Thru The Eyes of Ruby and United States
- Minor cuts between songs where no video exists

*Only partial video footage available for Ava Adore and The Everlasting Gaze

**No video footage available for One and All (We Are) and The Crying Tree of Mercury. If you have a recording of these please share!

- Multi-cam video created by Spaldz. Thankyou to all the original recorders who attended the show

If you have any uncirculated footage or shows of the Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan or Zwan then get in touch (spaldzandthecats @ hotmail dot com)