View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 12:14 AM   #75
paranoid
Minion of Satan

This was actually really damn good, didn't expect that to happen.

thoughts--

1- I love that jeff's been demoted to the other side of the stage and James is in his rightful place.. also James got all the leads and he fucking ruled at it. Why was that left off the studio version? IT MAKES THE SONG SO MUCH BETTER!!

2- Jimmy kills it and any naysayer is wrong imo. His playing is just top fucking notch and it makes it pretty clear why he may have had reservations about Darcy joining the tour.. he's been playing at his best for the past 20 years at a solid pace, darcy hasn't. Jimmy deserves a bassist that can hold it together.. and if they were only willing to give her a couple of songs on stage, I can see why.

3- JAMES!!! HE RULED!!

4- This ''look'.. the clothes.. those are the best clothes that band has worn on stage in a long, long time. the new Corgan zero outfit looks cool, which has got to be hard for someone in their 50's.. james looks sharp and jimmy's killing it too.

5- all camera's were on the original 3.. no shots of jack or jeff. Jeff doesn't need to be there, at all.. whoever said James was going to take a back seat can suck their own dick (fuzzyroes, right?)

6- still don't care for the song but i also don't hate it based on seeing them play it live.