View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 02:22 AM   #199
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corganist
I didn't even realize there may have been a transgender issue with his posts until someone mentioned it here. Without that context, it just reads that he's ranting about a person hiding behind a handle whose gender is unknown to him. And even if he did know, I don't see why anyone should automatically assume that he meant the he/she thing was a dig. It very well could have been a botched effort at trying to be politically correct about it.
I don't think he's that dumb. and you certainly don't think he's that dumb so come on.

Quote:
Sure there were. But he's just as entitled to get pissed at stuff like this as anyone else would. I don't think he's held to any higher standard than anyone else.
he's an adult. he could have come across as the bigger man here and cut all ties with her completely and not allowed her further access in their business partnership. He could have found a more professional way to denounce her product by asking her to remove his bands name from her web page. etc etc etc. threatening to punch her, sue, etc etc etc is inexcusable.