View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 12:30 PM   #141
SpiritDesire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
over here in the #90swhatever corner.

i'm not sure if that is the general consensus here or not, but come fight me about it.
dude, /mu/ will fucking love you. They make like 15 Loveless threads everyday. I personally love Loveless (lololol) but Siamese Dream is just something I could connect to more, emotionally speaking. Funny thing about the album is, they spent a fuckton of money on production and had some amazing lyrics, but you can't hear a single word. There's something strangely... novel about it, for the lack of a better word. Siamese Dream is just pure, and as this Turalyon dude said, drips honesty and emotion. Loveless is more about the music itself, but Siamese Dream takes a broader approach and has some of the most relatable and beautiful lyrics I've listened to in my entire life so far.

Siamese Dream > Loveless for the most part, but Loveless > Siamese Dream when it comes to novelty and just exploring more uncharted musical territory.

I love Kevin Shields a lot, both Billy Corgan and him make it to my top 5 guitarists list.