View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 03:02 PM   #299
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Also, did I mention that I've been put on Wellbutrin? Taking it in addition to the Zoloft, and the doc says that it may be more activating and stimulating than the Zoloft. I've been making progress when it comes to anxiety and mood, but I'm still not functional enough to be productive and get shit done and do anything but refresh Netphoria. It's even getting hard for me to get out of bed these days. Used to get up as soon as the alarm went off. Now I'm all "uggh, 10 more minutes," and then I sleep for another hour and am sometimes late for class.

Too bad we don't expect the effects of the Wellbutrin to be noticeable for at least a few weeks, because it's already the end of the semester. Lol, I like how I was a good student, and then I probably ruined my chances of going to grad school in a single shitty year.
wellbutrin made me feel like i was on speed at first, but i was on IRs and you're probably not. of course now i don't "feel" anything when I take it.

also you prob haven't ruined your chances, you'll just have to explain what happened. it can actually be to your benefit. this is not as alarming as your messed up semester but I got an F in general psych when I first took it cause I got sick and it was after the drop period. so the first grade on my transcript is an F in general psych and I can't get it off. it's from 2008 and the rest of my grades don't start again until 2013 but it's still there

Last edited by reprise85 : 03-29-2017 at 03:07 PM.