View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 01:07 AM   #164
Kreatorkind
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
like where do you find the organic double cheeseburgers with chili cheese fries in chicago, kreator, i'd like to know where you go to eat your organic fried chicken and donut holes
I am in a committed relationship with another human being. I don't go out of my way to buy organic food. But, I know the reasons why people do. I am very happy with my life and everything surrounding it. I am a happy person, but I like making horrible people like you feel upset. Because that is what you are, a horrible person. Enjoy that. Good luck on OKcupid... shitface. I may be fat, but I have found people who love me for me and I get laid regularly. The problem is you. No one cares what you look like, they care what you feel like, and if you're a shitty person with a small dick, nobody would care if your face looked like Johnny Depp.

But the topic was "Roundup"... it is indeed sprayed on all crops that are not certified "organic". It's not just for dandelions you fuckin moron. Go kill yourself before you bring more embarrassment on your already fucked family.

Is that enough for you, you fucking piece of shit excuse for a human?