View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 06:07 PM   #91
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
There is no explanation for anyone’s actions at this point, so I’m not going to argue over invented motivation created by viewers to explain nonsense. You’re adding explanation and rationality where there is none. Dany was told about the Iron Fleet, her dragons were wounded before by ballista fire, the fleet stopped her forces TWICE before this, and now suddenly she forgets even though IN THAT VERY EPISODE SHE WAS TOLD ABOUT THE FLEET. Bad writing is the explanation, period.

Again, I’m not going to lay it out if y’all refuse to open your eyes to the fact that the writing is off the rails. There are like 40 examples per episode of characters acting hyper-irrationally and things happening that break rules established earlier in the show’s universe. So it’s just too much bullshit for me to tackle. It took that guy 30 minutes to go through all the BS in one episode. I think that’s sufficient detail, and I’m not going to rehash it for you.
My point was in response to your assertion that they love killing brown people for no reason but you keep doin you man. Keep watching a show you can’t stand it seems
Like a healthy choice