View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #3
fuzzyroes
Banned

Awesome insight. Of course I was here to witness the Devi Ever stuff, And lets face it, that shit provided more entertainment value than any movie or TV show ever could. So it really does disprove any theories that his cringe-worthy optimism in the lyrics was actually legit. So good call!

But then one question begs to be asked.... Why does he bother? The world fell in love with his angry, depressing, overly insightful lyrics... So if he's still a miserable jackass (like demonstrated in the Devi encounter), what's he trying to prove with all of this happy go lucky shit?

I get the theory that he was "trolling the audience" and that he was "self destructing with Adore" (which happens to be a million times more insightful or depressing than anything he's released since Machina)... But after awhile wouldn't you revert back to your natural abilities?

The 180 that this fucking guy has taken is truly disheartening.

Say what you guys will about GnR. But I was there watching Axl in person yesterday and the guy just exudes passion... With Corgan... Those days seem lonnnnnnnnng gone.