View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 12:33 AM   #39
Dead Frequency
Minion of Satan

Location: They don't know who did it, but they're looking for hardened criminals

I lived with a wannabe Aussie legal assistant from New Zealand in Colorado he was the biggest piece of shit ever. I would get off work late, after crossing the continental divide twice. I got some KFC. I was poor at the time but my job paid well, so I hooked it up. Chicken for days. I got the works. Taters, gravy, corn chicken - all that shit. I had the poor boy feast all spread out. As soon as I started to dig in, he comes out of his room, turns off the light and tells me that it's too late for the light to be on. I turned it back on, stood in front of it and told him to turn it off again.

But I've also had some kickass roommates. Used to live with two drummers with a full setup. We jammed a lot. It was great, but no one wanted to clean after themselves at all. To the point of mice and mold and bullshit. I'm currently living well with another buddy of mine. The roommate deal has the potential to work out well or just not at all. Kind of a crap shoot, really. Cheap tho, my rent is 285, utes like 30-40.