View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #44
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post

Never said the U.S. was the center of the world, but it has been the banker's elite weapon of choice for US dollar hegemony. These things don't run my life nor do I understand why you would think so.

And we're not talking about most people, we're talking about the ruling elite and their predilections for things good people wouldn't want any part of; from t.i.'s to weather warfare, they like playing the hand of god because they can. Tolkien was onto something about the ring and how even the purest of souls can't deal with that kind of power properly.
how could i think so? 90% of what you post is about this shit

people with power generally become shitty, they definitely have to compromise and do shitty things if nothing else. but questioning every little thing is fucking stupid. sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. sometimes people just shoot other people because they are psychopaths. sometimes hurricanes just happen because they are a natural phenomenon. but even if there are a lot of false flags and weather manipulation and whatever else, you have a life to live. if the pedo elite love to play god and run the world they've sure figured out how to run you and all the other people that spend so much time worrying about conspiracies. they got you, man