View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 07:58 PM   #63
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
Yes! the bait has been taken, and of course scotty can't wait even 48 hours till the truth surfaces because after all, it's only "fake news" when it's something detrimental towards the left. Otherwise of course Trump is having Russian prostitutes pee on him! It only makes sense you guys! I mean he's already a sexual predator who grabs every woman by the pussy so how is this any different? It's like exactly the same thing! No false equivalences here!

All tin-foil hat shit aside- this story was literally created by a group of trolls on fucking 4chan and from there was able to make it's way into an intelligence briefing, so if anything we should be applauding these nut jobs on 4chan who occasionally unify and wreak havok. These are the same kind of people who convinced feminists to start a "piss your pants and post a picture of it" campaign to support rape victims.

No one wants to even discuss how the liberal media tried to run with this story only to quickly remove it once it was shown to be false. In relation to this transition, I'll take Trump's Twitter fingers for updates any day over the media right now- and it's driving them fucking crazy.

Shit story = shit thread about a non-event= more excuses for scotty and rgb to speculate how badly Trump is going to fuck this country up.

I know most of you want to see this man fail in order to validate your own confirmation bias, but so far he's been quite pro-active for someone who's not even in the White House yet.

Why does everyone seem to have this perception of Russia/Putin making us their bitch? It's not going to happen folks!
Yeah because it already did. We won the space race, but they won our country