View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 03:29 PM   #67
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Billy Corgan solo is a phenomenal artist. His voice just carries such a significance that is beautiful yet hard to describe. It penetrates your soul and it lingers, it refuses to leave you. A rather small and intimate type of nightclub venue is how I experienced the amazing musical talents of this man who was the frontman for one of my favorite all-time bands, the Smashing Pumpkins.

Tonight, Tonight is one of my faves. The music, the lyrics, it is just perfection. The audience was attentive, captive, we were all loyal. We drank, we danced, we experienced something really special. Billy Corgan is the real deal. No gimmicks, no special effects, no entourage of twenty some dancers in the background. It was just the man, the stage, and his guitar for the most part. He is fantastic.

This is one of the best concerts that I have been to. I actually wouldn't really consider it a concert though. I guess I'd just call it a show. It was entertaining and provided me with lasting memories. Billy Corgan is an exceptional guitarist too. And I always admire those artists who can play an instrument and sing at the same time. Having no personal musical ability I am just wowed at how musicians can multi-task and do two separate things at once which come together so fluidly well.