View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 11:14 AM   #100
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
If toc isn't trolling he's got serious mental health issues. i had a friend (no really i did!) who saw all sorts iof patterns in life pertaining to him and the number 18 would keep popping up. he was slowly going mad in front of everyone. once he showed me his diary. it was like russel crowes a beautiful mind only not beautiful.
I have a very good friend who always acted pretty weird and was into conspiracy theories but then abruptly switched into schizophrenia mode at age 27. He became convinced his landlord and the government were working together to send him subliminal messages on the internet (e.g. he believed when he google searched something, the results were being tailored to him to send him specific threatening messages). Eventually he started accusing me of being in cahoots with "t h e m" and he would interpret every little thing that I did as having some double and malicious meaning towards him. I don't even know where he is now. Yeah. This is honestly reminding me a lot of that.