View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 08:57 AM   #60
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
for the record that post you quoted is fucked up and i would like to see teh b0lly explain himself.
i was trying to be as obnoxious as humanly possible in a jokey way to anyone who posted itt, because obviously no insult made here was serious in any shape or form. it's a dumb joke thread. but that's no excuse by any means for using that word like that, and i felt very bad reading it now.

in that other thread vixnix was making a point that it's okay to make fun of sensitive/taboo topics if the joke it at least funny - my joke was both extremely tasteless and unfunny, and i'm sorry i made it. tbh if i knew that post even existed i would have deleted it long before someone decided to get up in the morning and be a venomous and spiteful piece of shit who fucks with my personal life for his amusement.

it was a racist, stupid, tasteless, offputting joke that i made completely absent mindedly, but at least i know the intent behind it was not remotely violent and malicious as the person who resurrected this thread to pick a fight in the name of social justice.

Last edited by reprise85 : 08-24-2017 at 03:21 PM. Reason: removed name