View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 09:48 AM   #38
fuzzyroes
Banned

You fellows have caught on to a sad truth.

It is true that I Fuzzy have little interest in Billy Corgan in 2019. When I search deep down in my soul, I don't think I have 1 iota of anticipation in any of his new music anymore. A drastic shift from myself in 2007 when I couldn't wait to hear the new music.

I guess it shouldn't be seen as that much of an oddity, I mean it was 12 fucking years ago already. Good Heavens, Future Embrace was only 10 years after Mellon Collie and the initial buzz of his songwriting was already right deflated by then.

Netphoria was like one of my internet hot spots to check out as soon as I got on my board to surf the web, but now it's like a passing idea that pops into my mind to check out when I'm bored. It's hard to even feign interest in this stale turd of a band at this point and the fact that it's the only option I'm allowed to discuss, well, I'd rather discuss some Domin-acan (why does Netphoria censor Domina-can?) ballplayers on a baseball message board than Billy Corgan.

But since I like you guys, I still try to think of some stuff to post, but I think it's time to accept that Billy has lost his muse.