View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 04:17 AM   #151
magikarp99
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnieprince View Post
You have the Spun soundtrack in FLAC? I thought the only copy circulating is the 128k mp3 source. (With distortion in Jesus, I around 3:21 making it un-listenable.)
There is no 128kbps MP3 source, the source you are referring to were AAC M4As. Any MP3s were transcoded from them.

The FLAC source I have is only for three songs, and has horrendous noise, making it much worse than these M4As. The ripper claims this is how it is on the CD, but he didn't use EAC, so I think it is more likely it was poorly ripped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnieprince View Post
I was part of the triple tree, and I have the sacred and profane tour comp somewhere, I will look for it. Worst case scenario, you could piece it back together from the full soundboards of the May 2000 shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
worst case scenario, i could just rip the cd i have. (there would be absolutely no point in reassembling this.)
but ideally, we'd like to locate the set of shn files that was shared originally.
I have located the files that were used to burn the CDs for the RTS tree. There are some differences in the fingerprints.

I may have the original files for Triple Tree too, I need to check.

I will post an update on the status of everything later.