View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 10:19 AM   #10
Bread Regal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Wheel View Post
And I think you should take the test and post your scores like people on other forums have.
when i search for your name on google, i mostly find forum threads where people are asking you pertinent questions about the scientific validity of your model, which you routinely ignore.

one person asked

Quote:
How is your paradigm any better at description or prediction or management than extant models, such as the five factor model among others? What objective research has validated the orthogonality of these types? What measurements are used to operationalize them?
if anyone is to believe this is a good predictive model for anything, you need to show your work. you claim that your assessment neatly compartmentalizes various mental disorders into these three archetypes, but you don't support this with any experimental data. ever. not once in the 5+ years you've been peddling this assessment.

i'm sorry, mr shorter. your shit lacks scientific rigor and is about as useful as a tarot card reading. i asked you about it in the other thread because i was hoping you'd say you had abandoned this pursuit, because you don't seem to have any interest in doing it correctly.