Thread: 2017 releases
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 07:22 PM   #101
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
But I mean...30 seconds plus going by reviews?
& fan reaction & critical aggregate yes...its how you boil the shit away so you can spend more time with good stuff that you like instead of mediocre stuff that you kinda sorta like okay i guess

Quote:
You're bound to miss out on some stuff you may actually like with that attitude,
uh not really, i assure you i find lots of things to like

Quote:
There's been a lot of stuff in the past where if I had gone by first impression/other people's impressions, I would have missed out on something I enjoyed.
yeah i'd rather listen to something else than the new money cd from a band fading from glory that has no good buzz about it whatsoever idk man don't lecture me about how i listen to music, you can do your thing where you listen to every single album by a handful of artists you listened to 10 years ago and i'll do my thing where i listen to a lot of everything & especially need to know my history kk? thx. i figure there's only so many minutes in a life, & i don't need to waste them wondering if francofique is trash or not when i have literally a hundered other things to listen to