View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 04:01 PM   #16
Rickpat12
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcm View Post
you're being really crazy here, Floppy Nono. he actually said "put out a new Pumpkins single" which someone could misunderstand as being another single from Zeitgeist or even one of the demos he had just mentioned. but it's not clear at all if he meant that or something else or nothing at all. if you watch the video, he's speaking off-the-cuff and fairly rapidly, and there's a slight hesitation when he says "with... new Pumpkins", a sense of searching in his eyes, and a shake of his head, as if he wasn't sure where he was going with the "with" and sort of backtracked. these things happen all the time in spoken conversation. maybe that's all it was, maybe not, maybe you're right, but who knows man? you're just being so insane about these two little words in this casual little interview, it's nuts!
Yup, my take exactly.

And yeah maybe you are right Floppy, that'd be cool to get the other touring members in the studio. I was just stating what I thought Billy meant by "new". But seriously though, with your logic, new Pumpkins would mean a whole new band, no Jeff, no Ginger, no Lisa. NEW!