View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 02:12 PM   #233
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I said I wouldn't do this to myself, but I am now 75 hours into my second play-through of Skyrim. I'm a Breton who started as a stealthy pickpocket, having been a pilgrim to Skyrim in order to join the Thieves Guild. Soon my innate inclination towards the supernatural arts became apparent, and after restoring the Guild and pledging my immortal soul to Nocturnal, I traveled to the Mage's College to hone the crafts of my true calling. I am currently rushing back to the College from Labrynthian with the Staff of Magnus in order to halt the Thalmor plot unspooling there.

I'm not even sure what I will do next. I may sit out Dark Brotherhood or simply destroy them, because I don't feel they really jive with my character this time around. I have been trying to change most of my choices from my first game, but I still don't think I can fight for the Stormcloaks. Right now I am thinking the best course of action for the greatest good would be to put down the uprising and reunite Skyrim under the Empire (which it has ALWAYS been a part of), and then systematically drive the Thalmor out of Skyrim. I've already been waging a low-level guerilla campaign against them, ambushing their parties in the wild when I happen across them.